A/GFTC is pleased to announce the update of iPoolNorth, an EASY TO USE program that helps you find carpool matches. This simple to use program can help you conserve fuel, save money, decrease traffic congestion and preserve air quality.
- Free - there's no charge to use iPoolNorth, plus you'll save money when you carpool instead of driving alone
- Fast - potential carpool matches are displayed instantly
- Private - only the e-mail or phone number you provide is listed, no other information is revealed online
- Convenient - use the park-and-ride lot finder to locate a free place for your carpool to meet
- Accurate - iPoolNorth provides up to date information
- Environmentally-friendly - fewer cars on the road means less congestion and cleaner air for everyone, it's an easy way to be GREEN!
iPoolNorth is an extension of ipool2, the Capital District's ridesharing website. Anyone who commutes into OR out of Saratoga, Warren or Washington County can use this easy and free service. With the coordination of ipool2 and the Capital District Transportation Council, you can also include the Capital District in your search for carpool matches.
Logon to iPoolNorth TODAY to locate a carpool partner.
Greater Glens Falls Transit (GGFT) and the Capital District Transportation Authority (CDTA) are exploring the feasibility of expanded bus services between Glens Falls, Saratoga Springs, and the greater Capital District. Information about your travel needs as a potential commuter/transit user will help determine the level of demand and feasibility. Please click here to take the survey. Your answers will be completely anonymous.
The Glens Falls and Lake George areas feature a variety of
transportation options that make getting from place to place easy and
enjoyable. The following videos contain general information about the
availability of non- automobile forms of transportation, including
public transit options. The videos have been formatted for both standard
and high- performance internet connections. A Quicktime Player is
necessary to view the videos. Click
here to download the Quicktime Player.