Greater Glens Falls Transit
***GGFT is now also on Twitter. Find us at GGFTransit***
GGFT provides year round public, fixed route transit and ADA complementary paratransit services to the following areas Monday through Saturday:
- GGFT and Fountains Spatial, Inc. have developed an interactive mapping application that shows bus and trolley routes and local destinations. Click here to use the Route Map.
GGFT's service area includes:
- City of Glens Falls
- Town of Lake George
- Town of Queensbury
- Town and Village of Fort Edward
- Town of Kingsbury
- Village of Hudson Falls
- Town of Moreau
- Village of South Glens Falls
GGFT also operates seasonal trolleys between Glens Falls and Lake George
- Memorial Day weekend through late June - Weekends only
- Late June through Labor Day (as far as Bolton Landing) - 7 days a week
- Weekend after Labor Day through Columbus Day - Weekends only
Bus schedules, maps and additional information can be found by clicking on one of the links below or by contacting GGFT at (518) 792-1085.
GGFT is a department of the City of Glens Falls. Services are funded in part with funds from the Federal Transit Administration and the NYS Department of Transportation, in addition to fares and local government support. GGFT operates its services without regard to race, color or national origin.